Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I give you Lilly!!!

For this installment into Brenner Life I wanted to introduce you all to the newest member of our family, Lilly!! Lilly is a 7 month old black Pug that we rescued from the Boulder Valley Humane Society in Boulder, CO. It would have been to much to take on a brand new puppy but Lilly is potty trained and also gives some good company to Zoey our other Pug. If anyone out there is looking for a good dog that gets along with kids and is pretty much happy go lucky all the time I would suggest getting a pug, they are great dogs.


Emma starts soccer class next week. That ought to be a hoot. She is pretty darn good at kicking the ball but I have the feeling she will just want to pick it up and throw it. It is going to be a good time. Speaking of good times below is a picture of where I will be this weekend. Keystone Mountain....Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh. I plan on skiing the bowls just like the guy in this shot. Can't wait.... I know you are all jealous! That's all I have for this week. Until next time.... Point them straight down the mountain and GO!

KEYSTONE MOUNTAIN - SWEET COLORADO POWDER!!!!






No comments: