Friday, February 1, 2008

Week Ending 2/1/08

PIKES PEAK FROM MY OFFICE WINDOW

Well this has been a bit of a crazy week with the balance of work and my personal life. For those of you that don't know I am a mechanical engineer for a company called Quantum. We design and manufacture data storage systems. I am the only mechanical guy on our group for a number of different products. Let's just say it can be hectic at times but I am managing well I think. It gets crazy at times butI enjoy how busy it can get in a sick way. I am one of those people that really enjoys my job. Maybe I am lucky but I really like going to work everyday. Check out the product I primarily work on in the link. http://www.quantum.com/Products/Disk-BasedBackup/DXi7500/Index.aspx
Jackson climbs the steps now. .. Yeah he somehow manages to get under the parent radar and scoots his way over to the steps and before you know it he is part of the way up the steps. You know how it is, once they figure something out it is all over.


Emma's letter for show and tell this week was "N". What do you take for show and tell that starts with the letter "N"? I have to look on the internet to find a good answer, nickel, nut, and we settled on "Nemo". She is doing so good in school and the best part is she love it! She is so excited to tell us what she did each and every day that she get out. Emma has also taken a liking to books. She really likes being read to and I think it is paying off. ABC's are a breeze and she can count in english and spanish to ten with no problem. She also can speak a number of spanish words, probably more than me.

Jaime is the one that keeps it all rolling during the week. Monday is preschool, tuesday is work, wednesday is preschool, thursday is just hang out day, friday is basketball and swimming day, saturday is gymnastics day, and sunday is work day again. The woman is freaking amazing!! I keep telling her to relax a little but she can't sit still for more than 5 minutes.

That's is all I have for now, stay tuned as I am working on getting more pics together to post.







No comments: