Friday, February 29, 2008

SICK HOUSE!!!!

This weeks Brenner Life entry will be short and sweet simply because we have a house of sick people. Last night was rough with Emma holding a fever almost all night. I got about 2 hours of sleep but we will do whatever it takes to make sure our kids are okay. I don't think people can realize the feeling a parent gets when they see their own child suffering, even when it is just a flu bug it just tears me up. If you don't have kids and you are reading this you someday will realize how much you can love something. it is pretty amazing.


I think Jackson is the only on in the whole family that is feeling somewhat normal. He isn't really showing any signs of being sick. Everyone cross their fingers!


I did manage to get some pictures last week of a healthy Emma pushing her brother around in one of this birthday presents.




Last night Jackson fell asleep in Jaime's arms with our newest addition, Lilly. I got this picture.



Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: